Welcome to South Towns Camera Club (STCC)
WHO WE ARE:
The South Towns Camera Club is a photographic organization devoted to advancing its’ members’ skills in the art and science of photography.
Membership is open to all photo enthusiasts, from beginning novices to experienced photographers. South Towns is renown for excellent photography and our friendly, fun atmosphere.
South Towns, founded in 1979, is a member of Niagara Frontier Regional Camera Clubs (NFRCC).
MEETINGS & PROGRAMS:
Meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month, September to May, at 7:30 p.m., at the Hamburg Community Center, 107 Prospect Ave, Hamburg, NY. (South of Buffalo, NY)
Beginner workshops are held at 6:30 p.m. on program nights (ie: Beginner workshops are NOT held on competition nights)
For a listing of programs and dates, click on "Organization" then go to "News and Information."
Our meetings feature diversified programs and voluntary competitions. Visitors are always welcome at no charge. Refreshments are served.
Thursday, February 2, 2017:
- 7:30 pm - Print Critique
- Jim Cavanaugh, noted professional photographer will critique both prints and digital images.
- Jim will offer helpful tips and suggestions to improve images--a great way to quickly improve your photography
Contact Manny LoPresto at (716) 913-9788 or firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING FIELD TRIPS:
- Botanical Gardens - Tuesday, January 31, 2017. 6pm to 9pm. Lumagination Event. Tripods allowed this night only. Check their website for admission fee.
- Great opportunity to take photos with others who share your love of photography. Hope to see you there!
JOIN US AND ENJOY:
* Live lectures, workshops, and instruction covering all facets of photography, including digital, presented by expert photographers.
* Basic workshops at 6:30 p.m. on program nights – Hands-on programs presented by experienced photographers geared especially to the photographer just starting out.
* Opportunities for fellowship with others who share your interest in photography and a desire to improve on photographic skills.
* Group photographic field trips.
* Lending library free to all members.
* Opportunities to visit any of the affiliated camera clubs in the region.
* Member of the Photographic Society of America (PSA). Visit the PSA at: http://psa-photo.org/
NFRCC WEB SITE:
For the latest news about South Towns Camera Club, the twelve affiliated NFRCC clubs listed below, and upcoming special events, go to http://www.nfrcc.org/
|Am-Center Camera Club
||Batavia Photography Club
||Canyon Camera Club
|Erie Photography Club
||Finger Lakes Photography Guild
|Genesee Valley Photography Society
||Hamilton Camera Club
|Latow Photographers Guild
||Niagara Falls Camera Club
|Port Colborne Camera Club
||St. Catharines Photographic Club
| Science Museum Camera Club
|| South Towns Camera Club
| Twin Cities Camera Club
|| Twin Tier Camera Club
| Welland Camera Club